Our Louisiana Fish Seasoning has it's roots firmly established with the seasoning influences of the Louisiana region and you will find this a delight for your fish, oysters or Seafood. We especially like this with our Salmon and Red Snapper Fillets.
This seasoning packs a little bit of heat and is closer to a Cajun Seasoning than a Creole Seasoning.
While this is ideal for Fish and Seafood you can also use it in dirty rice, fries, vegetables or anything that you want to give some Cajun flavor to.
Bayou Red Fish Stew Recipe:
2 tbsp. Olive 🫒 Oil
2 tbsp. #NanaFoods Louisiana Fish Seasoning
1 Onion 🧅 , chopped
1 Garlic 🧄 Clove, chopped
2 Celery Stalks, chopped
1⁄2 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
1⁄2 🫑 Green Bell Pepper, chopped
1 Scotch Bonnet pepper, chopped
1 cup Crushed 🍅 Tomatoes
1 tbsp. Tomato Paste
2 cups Fish Stock
2 Lbs. Of Flounder or Haddock Fish, cubed
Salt and Pepper
Fresh Parsley to serve
1. Heat a non-stick skillet or iron skillet to medium-high and add the olive oil.
2. Once it’s hot, add #NanaFoods Louisiana Fish Seasoning and let it
cook for 1-2 minutes, so it releases the flavors.
3. Add the onion, garlic, celery, and peppers. Cook for 10 minutes.
4. Add the crushed tomatoes 🍅 , tomato paste and fish stock. Cook for 15 more
minutes or until reduced in half.
5. Add the diced white fish and let it cook for 25 more minutes, or until the fish is
Season with salt 🧂 and pepper to your taste.
6. Serve hot with fresh parsley 🌿 .