Jerk Salmon Recipe!
2 Salmon 🍣 Fillets
2 tbsp. Jerk BBQ Sauce
1 Tbsp Nana Foods Jerk Seasoning
1 Batch of Green Seasoning:
For the green Seasoning:
1⁄2 cup Fresh Cilantro 🌿 , chopped
1⁄2 cup Fresh Parsley 🌿 , chopped
2 tbsp. Olive 🫒 Oil
1⁄2 Lemon 🍋 , juiced
Salt 🧂 and Pepper
1. Combine all the green Seasoning ingredients.
2. Marinade the salmon filets in the Jerk BBQ Sauce and the Jerk Seasoning for at least 2 hours.
3. Place in a baking dish and add 1⁄2 of the green seasoning to the sides.
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees, or until your desired doneness.
5. Serve with more BBQ Sauce and the rest of the green sauce.
Sign Up To Be The First To Know About Upcoming Product Releases!